MEMBERSHIPS AT SINGLE CARROT THEATRE
At Single Carrot Theatre, we don’t simply offer a season of plays. We carefully select productions that will complement one another in order to offer a year of diverse, challenging productions. We also host a series of events and celebrations, both formal and casual.
See our 2012/2013 Season below
With a Membership Pass, you’ll enjoy not only a (discounted) subscription to a year of exciting Baltimore premieres, but also gain access to a myriad of other Single Carrot benefits.
A Single Carrot Membership Pass Includes:
- Tickets to all 4 shows (one ticket to one performance of each play)
- No ticket fees!
- Reduced price tickets for your friends
- Ultimate flexibility – you pic your dates, no restrictions, unlimited exchanges
- A ticket to Single Carrot’s Spring Gala
- Free passes to every party at Single Carrot
- Invitations to the first read (the 1st rehearsal for every production)
- Invitations to open rehearsals
- Coupon sheet for discounts and deals at local shops and restaurants
- SCT merchandise for less
- Paying only once to enjoy a full year of entertainment celebrations, both formal and casual
- Knowing your Membership is the best way to support Single Carrot Theatre
Become a Member Today
Season 6 at Single Carrot Theatre
by Caryl Churchill
October 3rd – October 21st
Preview Performances on Wednesday October 3rd & Thursday October 4th
Opening Night Friday, October 5th – Sunday, October 21st, 2012
Thursday – Saturday at 8:00 pm
Sunday at 3:00 pm
Follow Guy and Sam as they navigate the tumultuous political love affair America has cultivated with the rest of the world, and its inevitable backlash.
In a futuristic Polyglot America ravaged by war and poverty, the young are in search of love, community, and a constant high. A true connection is a rare find, and most will do anything to keep it.
A National Premiere
In 1996 hundreds of hostages were help captive by guerilla nationalists in Peru for 126 days. Ensemble member Aldo Pantoja explores the months the hostages were held, the relationships they formed, and their struggle to stay alive.
A World Premiere
A Sorcerer’s Journey:
Based on the Works of Carlos Castaneda
by Single Carrot Theatre
June 5th – June 30th , 2013
Carlos Castaneda’s controversial writings on mysticism captivated a following. Who was the man behind these writings, and what about them launched a movement? An all new original journey from Single Carrot Theatre.
A World Premiere