Resist. Engage. Donate.
If you prefer to donate by mail, a check payable to Single Carrot Theatre may be sent to:
Single Carrot also accepts corporate sponsorships, corporate matching gifts and in-kind donations. Please email email@example.com or call (443) 844-9253 for more information.
COMMUNITY INVESTMENT TAX CREDITS
Single Carrot Theatre has been awarded $15,000 in Community Investment Tax Credits though the Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development. This means that Single Carrot Theatre can raise a total of $30,000 in qualifying contributions. Once we reach $30,000, they will no longer be available. In other words, this is a limited time offer.
CITC break down:
- Donate $500 or more to Single Carrot
- Get back 50% of your donation* in the form of a Maryland tax credit.
- Please consider making your gift by July 31.
- Claim a deduction on your state and federal taxes for your full donation in addition to the MD tax credit!
- Goods and property can qualify for CITC credits. If you are interested in contributing in this way, please contact Single Carrot to see if your in-kind contribution aligns with our current needs.
- You lived in Maryland on the last day of the taxable year for which you want to claim the credit.
- You e-file.
- You have a personal tax liability in Maryland (i.e., you file a state income tax form) or your business (if it’s the donor) does.
- You can only use the tax credits against taxes owed for the year in which the donation was made.
- Just 4 quick lines on Maryland Form 500CR Part E—Community Investment Tax Credit.
Please email or call Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 844-9253 for more information.