Your Pass includes:
- 1 ticket to every show at a guaranteed price-level (included in cost of pass)
- Admission to one-night-only events (like Drunk Shakespeare and cabarets)
- The ability to reserve front-row seats
- Advance access to tickets and performances
- Unlimited free exchanges (subject to availability)
- Discounts on SCT classes & merchandise
- Discounts on special events & parties
- Access to specially curated and hands-on experiences to connect with the plays, the company, the artists, our community partners, our venues, and Baltimore
Join us for First Reads and open rehearsals; Discuss the play over drinks with the artists involved; Go on special tours of our unique site-specific venues; Meet up with ensemble members at their favorite Baltimore haunts; share in the SCT chili dinner tradition; Connect with our community partners beyond the walls of the theatre; and more!
Miss out on Mr. Wolf? Or maybe you weren’t ready to jump aboard for the whole season until you after you saw it? Well, it’s not too late to join us. Mid-Season Passes are still available!
Mid-Season Pass: $120
Mid-Season Couple’s Pass: 2 passes for $217
Gift Passes at either of the above levels are also available!
Because of our new site-specific model, we will be working in more intimate venues with very limited seating and will be using a dynamic pricing model for our single ticket sales. Your pass is the only way to guarantee your price level in Season 12. As a pass holder, you will have access to reserve tickets two weeks before they go on sale to the general public.
SUPPORTING PASS: $249 (PAY IT FORWARD!)
Supporting Members fortify SCT’s continued production of vibrant, engaged theatre and sponsor $10 tickets to each performance, to assure that price is not a barrier to being able to experience theatre in Baltimore!