Your Pass includes:
- 1 ticket to every show at a guaranteed price-level (included in cost of pass)
- Admission to one-night-only events (like Drunk Shakespeare and cabarets)
- The ability to reserve front-row seats
- Advance access to tickets and performances
- Unlimited free exchanges (subject to availability)
- Discounts on SCT classes & merchandise
- Discounts on special events & parties
- Access to specially curated and hands-on experiences to connect with the plays, the company, the artists, our community partners, our venues, and Baltimore
Join us for First Reads and open rehearsals; Discuss the play over drinks with the artists involved; Go on special tours of our unique site-specific venues; Meet up with ensemble members at their favorite Baltimore haunts; share in the SCT chili dinner tradition; Connect with our community partners beyond the walls of the theatre; and more!
Couple’s Pass: 2 passes for $250
Thursdays & Matinees: $125 (includes all the same benefits, but only tickets for Thursday and matinee performances)
Because of our new site-specific model, we will be working in more intimate venues with very limited seating and will be using a dynamic pricing model for our single ticket sales. Your pass is the only way to guarantee your price level in Season 12. As a pass holder, you will have access to reserve tickets two weeks before they go on sale to the general public.
SUPPORTING PASS: $249 (PAY IT FORWARD!)
Supporting Members fortify SCT’s continued production of vibrant, engaged theatre and sponsor $10 tickets to each performance, to assure that price is not a barrier to being able to experience theatre in Baltimore!