SINGLE CARROT THEATRE SEEKS AUDIO ENGINEER FOR PINK MILK
Single Carrot Theatre (SCT) is seeking an audio engineer for Pink Milk to support the Technical Director and Composer in execution of show designs.
- Audio Engineer is expected to be present at all technical rehearsal:
- April 18, 6-8pm Paper Tech
- April 19, 6-11pm Tech Rehearsal
- April 20, 10am-10pm Tech Rehearsal
- April 21, 2pm- 11pm Tech Rehearsal
- April 22, 6-11pm Dress Rehearsal
- April 23, 6-11pm Dress Rehearsal
- April 24, 6-11pm Preview
- April 25, 6-11pm Preview
- Audio Engineer is expected to work with Technical Director and Composer to have a working QLab file of music for the show prior to April 18.
- Audio Engineer is expected to implement Director and Composer notes to QLab file throughout technical rehearsals.
- Audio Engineer is expected to be available as a consultant during the run of the show (April 26- May 19) in case there is an issue that needs fixing.
- Working knowledge of Qlab, including programming sound cues and troubleshooting.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative work environment and is a team player.
- Strong communication and forward thinking
- Good time management and project planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
$500 to be given as a stipend within two weeks of end of contract and satisfactory completion of all job responsibilities.
To Apply: Please send resume with references to Ben Kleymeyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Single Carrot Theatre is committed to building a diverse community of staff, interns and artists. Individuals from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
ABOUT SINGLE CARROT THEATRE
Single Carrot Theatre creates socially relevant theatre as a form of civic engagement in Baltimore by producing vibrant, experiential performances in traditions and non-traditional theatre venues; building cross sector partnerships; and facilitating empowering education programs.