Looking for engaging and enriching activities for your kids this fall?
Single Carrot is thrilled to announce the next Theatre Garden series! The 4-week series begins on September 28th and is open to students PreK-8th grade. Guided by local professional theatre artists, students explore the creative power of the actor’s voice, body, and imagination as they collaborate and grow a rich harvest of theatrical characters and stories.
Mondays: Pre-K-1st Grade (4:00-5:00) SOLD OUT Tuesdays & Thursdays: 2nd-5th Grade (4:00-5:00) SOLD OUT
MIDDLE SCHOOL SLOTS STILL OPEN
Wednesdays: 6th-8th Grade (4:00-5:00)
*email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waitlist today!
All classes take place outdoors at Single Carrot Theatre’s offices in the Waverly neighborhood. To ensure physical distancing and safety measures, each in-person session is limited to a maximum of 10 students.
All classes are live-streamed and recorded so that students can participate in theatre learning wherever they are! Tickets are available for both in-person and virtual-only experiences.
Curious about the upcoming Theatre Garden series? Join SCT Education Director and our resident cicadas for a virtual tour of our outdoor space at St. John’s in the Village.
Single Carrot Theatre is committed to providing a responsible and safe learning environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. The below safety practices will be followed for SCT’s Theatre Garden series:
- Safe Distancing ~ Class sizes are limited to 10 students with clear physical distancing indicators; floor markers and signs will be used to designate safe distance
- Arrival Screening ~ Contactless temperature-checks and health screening questions upon arrival for each participant, staff member, and guardians who remains on-site
- Masks ~ Face masks required for all participants, SCT staff, and on-site guardians
- Sanitizing ~ Continuous cleaning, sanitizing of bathroom and surrounding high-contact/use areas using CDC approved disinfectant and practices.
- Supplies ~ Limiting shared supplies and disinfecting all supplies after each use
- Curbside drop-off/pick-up ~ SCT will come to vehicles for arrival screenings. Masks are required for all staff and everyone in the car during drop-off and pick-up.
- On-Site Workspace~ Limited outdoor porch seating with wi-fi for masked adults to remain on-site during sessions
*please note that Theatre Garden sessions require a minimum of five participants per series