Looking for engaging and enriching activities for your children this summer?
Sign up for our Theater Garden outdoor learning series
Rising K-5 students explore how they can grow the power of their voices, movements, and imaginations to create a rich harvest of characters and stories in this five-day series. Classes take place outdoors with physical distancing practices to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone. SCT also has a separate workspace for parents & guardians who would like to remain on-site during the 90-minute sessions.
Tuition for the series is based on a sliding scale. In order to ensure safety, registrations are very limited.
Single Carrot Theatre is committed to providing a responsible and safe learning environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. The below safety practices will be followed for SCT’s Theatre Garden series:
- Minimum distance of six feet between class participants during outdoor workshops
- Face masks required for all participants, teachers, and family members/guardians who remain on-site
- Sanitizing of bathroom and surrounding high-contact surfaces after each usage
- Contactless temperature-checks upon arrival for each participant
- Outdoor porch seating for masked adults who wish to remain on-site during workshops